Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Haute Dog Howl'oween Parade Update

On Sunday afternoon, Michael and I headed over to the Haute Dog Howl'oween Parade, where we were also able to meet up with Carey Bear, as well as about 500+ costumed dogs. This year the Haute Dog Parade made over $13,000!!!


To start off with the pictures. Mike and I dressed up Ender and Emily. We knew they wouldnt stand for much, so we just got them cute little handkerchiefs. Here I am with my cute pups.

Here is Mike with the pups. They pose so well now :-)

Emily was soo happy at the parade. I was kind of nervous about it because sometimes she isn't the best in public, but here she was smiling the whole time, like this picture.

Ender was also a good puppy. He just tried to play with all the pups. Also, by the time we made it the parade, his handkercheif was on him like a super hero cape, so we kept it like that.

Now onto the other dogs at the parade. This dog was dressed up like she was straight out of Flash Dance.

This one was ready for the beach.

This guy was soo cute. He definitely looks like a biker :-)

Here is a bumblee bee dog. You can see kind of see Ender and Emily in the pic trying to play with it.

Here is Pirate Dog. I hope his name is Jack.

This was a wizard. He looked the part too.

Here was a "peaceful" VW van full of "peaceful" Chihuahuas.

As you can tell, Superman decided to join us at the parade.

Here is TARGET DOG. As we were leaving the parade, we heard that this dog won something there.

If you would like to find out more information about the parade, when more updates come along, as well as professional pictures from the parade, visit http://www.hautedogs.org/.

5 comments:

Mrs.D said...

The pictures are great and Ender and Emily are so cute. Happy Halloween!

Unknown said...

oh my gosh both of your dogs are so cute with their bandanas!!!!! <3!!!

Anonymous said...

Is emily wearing a PINK bandana? OMG! I'm glad Mike finally agreed! Emily and Ender look sooo adorable! cute cute cute :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there. just wondering if you have or no of anyone who might have a picture of my dog Hazel who went as a mop. I was a cleaning lady. Our camera broke. If you know of anyone, just let me know. Thanks. Rachel
Levirachel@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

My dog is the bumblebee dog. I was so happy to see her on your site. Her name is Fiona.